Fee Policies & Procedures
Individual invoices will be issued.
1. All Fees are due before the middle of the term. Students classes will be suspended if fees are unpaid by mid term.
2. All fees are to be paid to your teacher by cash or cheque, in a clearly named envelope, with full details of payment, or via bank transfer with surname and account number detailed.
3. The early bird rate applies to those students ONLY paying their fees during the first 2 weeks. The standard rate of tuition applies after that.
4. NO student will be given costumes or permitted to participate in the annual concert whilst fees are still outstanding.
5. If classes are cancelled due to unavailability of teachers or venue, a credit note will be issued for the following term.
6. No refund is given for students deciding to cease classes before the end of term.
7. New students starting after the commencement of term will be invoiced for the remainder of the term Pro rata
8. We do not issue refunds or discounts for classes missed, as you are holding a place in the class, & overheads must be paid regardless. However, you are encouraged to enquire about a make up classes for those missed. If you are going away for a lengthy period of more than two consecutive weeks a reduced rate can be arranged if you let me know prior to invoicing for that term.